Official InVentry Resellers – Tel Group
We are delighted to announce that we are now official InVentry resellers, Solidifying our partnership.
InVentry is the number one fully integrated sign in and visitor management system for education, helping you to revolutionise your sign-in solutions, whether you are a primary or secondary school, a sixth form, or a multi-academy trust.
The industry-leading software incorporates a webcam, ID badge printer, facial recognition, biometrics and DBS checker to create a secure and cohesive system to manage staff, students and visitors. This opens schools up to a revolutionised sign-in solution, making us delighted as official InVentry resellers that we can share this with our customers.
As a trusted reseller of InVentry Sign in Solutions, we are able to provide your school with a visitor entry / sign-in system that will allow you to accurately monitor the number of individuals in your building at any time with a fully-equipped management information system (MIS) compatible touch screen.
Speed up Sign-Ins
This solution will speed up the sign-in process and provide maximum traceability for staff, pupils, and visitors. It also protects identity information and leaves your staff feeling confident that everyone on the premises is safe and accounted for. Once one of our certified engineers has completed your InVentry installation, full training will be provided onsite to ensure the system can be utilised efficiently.
- InVentry acts as a single central record for all DBS checks. By using InVentry for your DBS checks you can ensure the safeguarding of all your students and immediately comply with Ofsted requirements.
- Notify staff when a visitor has arrived by text, email, Slack or Microsoft Teams.
- Multiple badge options for visitors, including thermal and colour passes. Visitors can easily self-register, take a photo and sign in. You just hand them their personalised printed badge.
- View and export historical and current information for staff, pupils, visitors, contractors or governors.
- With a few taps on their phone, teachers can sign out a whole group of pupils for school trips, sports events or any group activity.
- Prebook visitors into school events such as Parent’s Evening or meetings.
- Allows MAT employees to travel across multiple sites using the same ID. Trust-wide reporting allows the generation of personnel reports across multiple trusted sites.
- A robust, attractive touch-screen with an integrated webcam as well as customisable front screen & widgets.
- InVentry Anywhere is available on all mobile devices. With InVentry Anywhere, members of staff can remotely sign into your establishment directly from their device.