Mobile phones for schools
Tel Group’s School Mobile Deals
Keep your team connected
Mobile Phones for Schools
Whether your school is looking for a competitive monthly tariff, a SIM-only deal, or to purchase the handsets outright, we can find the perfect solution.
- SIM Only
- Monthly Tariffs
- Mobile Handsets and Devices
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
Mobile Phones for Multi Academy Trusts (MATs)
By selecting Tel Group as your MATs mobile provider, we can eliminate inefficiencies across network signals, which can vary between site locations.
Operating with multiple network providers, we can provide the optimal signal for each individual site, without the hassle of multiple bills at the end of the month.
We also give your trust the option to manage all of your mobile contracts centrally or individually for each academy.
Benefits of School Mobiles
- Keep staff connected – School Mobile Phones allow your team to stay connected even when they’re not at their desk, perfect for school trips and site staff.
- Unified billing – You can combine your entire mobile contract into one simple monthly bill.
- VoIP mobile app – Seamlessly integrate your VoIP telephone system with the VoIP mobile app.
- Multi Network – Harness the coverage of major networks within a single contract, ideal for MATs where certain networks are stronger.
- Flexibility – Select the contract length, data, minutes, texts, and device options best suited to your school’s requirements.
- Cost savings – You can reduce costs when you move to a group deal.
- Live Portal – We’ve created a live portal to keep you in control of your mobile phone budget. It flags live usage activity, reports on the end-of-month bill figure, and provides instant alerts to irregularities.
Full Communication Solution
Why Choose Tel Group?
We’ve supported many schools across the UK to figure out the best mobile deals, helping them create a robust, efficient, and dependable communications network.
Our support staff are always available to you, they can assist you with everything from setting up your phones to resolving any technical issues you may experience.