CCTV for Schools
CCTV for Schools
Providing an extra set of eyes and ears on your school 24/7.
CCTV Systems for Schools
At Tel Group, we can design, install and maintain a school CCTV solution that will provide the highest level of coverage, bespoke to your school’s needs and requirements.
Implementing a CCTV system throughout your school premises works as a deterrent for bullying, vandalism, unauthorised access and trespassing, providing complete peace of mind.
- Infrared Technology
Utilise temperature measurement, perimeter protection and fire detection.
- ColorVu Technology
View your footage in colour, even in complete darkness and dim-lit environments.
- Human / Object Classification
Cameras instantly identify between humans and objects to provide an accurate representation.
- Instant Recognition
Log familiar people, number plates and much more for instant recognition.
- Instant Alerts and Access
Get alerted direct to your phone when irregular activity takes place and instantly play back recordings.
Benefits of Installing CCTV in Schools
Our school CCTV systems are perfectly designed for the specific safeguarding challenges the school environment faces and include:
- Remote Access
Allowing you a second pair of eyes and ears at all times, no matter your location.
- Crime Deterrent
CCTV in schools helps to deter vandalism and theft, whilst also providing evidence.
- Staff Protection
Allows staff to feel safeguarded from any threats from intruders, students, or colleagues.
- Improved Incident Management
Review footage to ensure the appropriate incident management is taking place and provide evidence of incidents occurring on-site.
- Monitoring Behaviour
CCTV in schools can monitor bullying in order to improve student behaviour.
- OFSTED Compliance
Implementing CCTV security systems will not only help you meet Ofsted guidelines but also create a safer, more secure school environment.
- End-to-End Installation and Maintenance
Technical support and training from our team of experts.
Types of CCTV Cameras in Schools
From fixed cameras to those that zoom, tilt, and pan to various angles, we will ensure maximum visibility throughout your entire premises.
Your bespoke CCTV system will be based on your school’s requirements, which we will outline during a site survey.
The type, position and number of cameras depend on the site, required locations, budget, and specific surveillance concerns.
Our CCTV systems can monitor internal and external locations within one premises or across numerous sites from one central control.
The CCTV Installation Process
- Get in touch with Tel Group to arrange a no-obligation site survey and quote.
- Using maps of the premises, our expert security consultants will provide your school with a thorough plan, detailing camera types and locations and highlighting the potential coverage.
- Once agreed, we will visit the site and conduct your new CCTV installation, providing training to all necessary people.
- After care is vital, so we will always be on hand to answer any questions and maintain your system if required.