Access Control and Door Entry Systems for Schools
Door Access Control for Schools
Manage Access to Your Site with Access Control and Door Entry systems
What are Door Entry Systems?
Door entry systems are the perfect way to improve security and safety by managing who can access certain areas of your school at which times.
Depending on your school’s requirements, we can deploy a variety of access control solutions:
- Net2 (Networked Access Control)
- Standalone (Offline Access Control)
- Paxton 10 (Web-Based Access Control)
Options for access include proximity cards, key fobs, magstripe cards and biometrics. All users can be individually programmed to have varied access rights and can be quickly cancelled or altered.
Manage Your School
Incorporating access control into your school premises lets you control who can move around your site freely, providing higher security where needed.
Not only can you regulate door entry, but our solutions can also be used as an effective registration tool to provide automated reporting of who is on-site.
- Reduce administration and utility costs
- Create bespoke dashboards
- View events and alerts remotely via the Paxton Connect app
- Personalise ID cards for quick verification
- Build custom reports
- Prevent unauthorised access with anti pass back
- Incorporate time-sensitive restrictions
Customisable Access Rights
Access rights are easily managed from several devices, making allocating and removing permissions quick and straightforward.
- Set up multiple user groups with fixed access rights e.g. students, teachers, contractors
- Quickly register new users via the Paxton Connect app
- Secure the site quickly in the event of an emergency
- Gain visual verification before granting access with video door entry
Automated Security Settings
Automation speeds up your daily processes, helping you to manage your premises more effectively and widens your systems capabilities.
- Customisable auto expiration dates to indicate when user access is valid, including specific days and times
- Generate automatic roll call reports when fire or lockdown alarms go off
- Energy-saving readers give you the ability to switch off lights, equipment, and air conditioning when the room is empty, or the school is closed (Net2 only)
Access Control Integrations
Streamline your building and provide ultimate security by integrating your access control with other systems in your school.
Our software allows users to manage these systems from one central platform, simplifying administration.
- Cashless vending system integrations allow students to pay via their access cards (Net2 only)
- Wireless door handles
- Intruder Lockdown Systems
- InVentry Visitor Management
- Fire Alarm Systems
Installation and Training
We have recently installed many Paxton Access Control systems into schools and multi-academy trusts.
We will always visit your site to conduct a site survey and familiarise ourselves with the layout of your premises. From there, we will work with you to build your access control package to your needs, providing maps indicating where your solution will be installed.
Ensuring you and your team are happy with the finished product is vital to us, and our work doesn’t just stop after the installation has been completed. We will never leave the site without training the relevant staff and ensuring you are confident using your new system.